Pages

Ads 468x60px

Only ALLAH is the Knower of Unseen (Elm-e-Ghaib)


He said, O ‘Adam, tell them the names of all these. When he told them their names, Allah said, Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of the skies and of the earth, and that I know what you disclose and what you conceal.

(Be mindful of) the day when Allah will assemble the messengers and will say to them, :How were you responded to? They will say, We have no knowledge. Surely You alone have the full knowledge of all that is unseen.

And when Allah said, O lsa,, son of Maryam, did you say to the people Take me and my mother as gods beside Allah? He said, Pure are You, it does not behoove me to say what is not right for me. Had I said it, You would have known it. You know what is in my heart, and I do not know what is in Your‘s. You alone have full knowledge of all that is unseen.


Say (O Muhammad, to the disbelievers): I do not say to you that I have the treasures of Allah, nor do I have the knowledge of the Unseen, nor do I say to you that I am an angel. I only follow what is revealed to me. Say, Are the blind and the seeing alike? Do you, then, not reflect?


With Him are the keys of the Unseen. No one knows them but He. He knows what is in the land and the sea. No leaf ever falls but that He knows about it, and there is no grain in the dark layers of the earth, or anything fresh or dry that is not recorded in a manifest book.



He is the One who created the heavens and the earth with purpose. On the day He says Be , it (the Resurrection) will come to be. His word is the truth, and His is the kingdom on the day the Horn shall be blown. He is the Knower of the Unseen and the Seen. He is the Wise, the All-Aware.


Say, I have no power to bring a benefit or a harm to myself, except that which Allah wills. If I had the knowledge of the Unseen, I would have accumulated a lot of good things, and no evil would have ever touched me. I am but a warner, and a herald of good news for a people who believe.


Do they not know that Allah knows what they conceal and what they whisper, and that Allah is well aware of all the Unseen?


They will make excuses to you when you return to them. Say, Do not make excuses. We shall never believe you. Allah has told us the facts about you. Allah will see what you do, and His Messenger as well. Then you shall be returned to the Knower of the Seen and the Unseen, and He will tell you what you have been doing.

Say, :Do (what you do); Allah will see your deed, as will the Messenger and the believers. And you shall be returned to the Knower of the Seen and the Unseen, then He will tell you what you have been doing.

And they say, Why is it that no sign has been sent down to him from his Lord? Say, The Unseen is only for Allah. So, wait. I am waiting with you.

And I do not say to you that I have the treasures of Allah, nor that I have the knowledge of the unseen, nor do I say that I am an angel. Nor do I say (as you do) about those who are contemptible in your eyes that Allah will never award them any good; Allah knows best what lies in their hearts. (If I were to say so,) then, I would indeed be one of the unjust.

To Allah belong the secrets of the heavens and the earth, and to Him the entire matter shall be returned. So worship Him and have trust in Him. Your Lord is not unaware of what you do.

He is the Knower of the hidden and the manifest. He is the Great, the High.

To Allah belongs the Unseen of the heavens and the earth; and the matter of Hour (of Judgment) is no more than of twinkling of the eye, or even quicker. Of course, Allah is powerful over everything.

Say, Allah knows best how long they stayed. To Him belongs the unseen of the heavens and the earth - how well He sees and how well He hears! They have no supporter other than Him and He lets no one share His authority.

He is the Knower of the hidden and the manifest. So, He is far higher than their ascribing of partners to Him.

Say, No one in the heavens and the earth has the knowledge of the Unseen except Allah. And they do not know when they will be raised again.

That One is the All-knower of the Unseen and the seen, the All-Mighty, the Very-Merciful,

Said those who disbelieve, :The Hour (i.e. the Day of Judgment) will not come to us. Say, :Why not? By my Lord, the knower of the Unseen, it will come to you. Nothing in the heavens and in the earth, even to the measure of a particle, can escape Him, nor is there anything smaller than that or bigger, but it is recorded in a manifest book.

Say, My Lord sends forth the Truth. He is the Best-Knower of the Unseen.

Surely Allah is the Knower of the unseen in the heavens and the earth. Indeed He fully knows what lies in the hearts.

Say, :O Allah, the Creator of the heavens and the earth, the Knower of the unseen and the seen, you will judge between Your servants in that about which they used to differ.

Surely Allah knows the Unseen of the heavens and the earth, and Allah keeps in sight whatever you do.

Or have they the knowledge of the Unseen, and they are recording it?

Does he have knowledge of the Unseen whereby he sees (what he believes)?

He is Allah, besides whom there is no god, the Knower of the unseen and the seen. He is All-Merciful, Very-Merciful.

Say, :Indeed, the death from which you (try to) run away has to visit you, then you will be sent back to the Knower of the Unseen and the seen, and He will tell you what you used to do.

The Knower of the Unseen and the seen, the All-Mighty, the All-Wise

(He is the) Knower of the Unseen. So He does not let anyone know the Unseen created by Him,

Muhammad Javed "Paharpur, Dera Ismail Khan"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates